Event Calendar is a special events calendar that allows registered OA groups and service bodies to announce retreats, conventions and other special events on the OA website. Submit your next OA event to our Event Calendar through this Contact Form. These announcements are provided as a courtesy, and listing them does not imply endorsement of these events.
World Service Business Conference (WSBC) is an opportunity to meet delegates from around the world and share the commitment to abstinence, recovery and carrying OA’s message. The delegates will make decisions that will affect the entire Fellowship of Overeaters Anonymous. It is the duty and privilege of the delegates to assure the future of OA through this participation and “our collective conscience”.
Theme: OA Celebrates 60 Years! Looking into the Future!
Dates: April 20-25 2020
Other OA Events
- January 18-19 — OA’s Birthday (third weekend of January)
- February 29 11:30 a.m. — Unity Day
This day recognizes the strength of the Fellowship worldwide. On the last Saturday in February in even years and the last Sunday of February in odd years, at 11:30 a.m., OA members pause to reaffirm the strength inherent in OA’s unity.
- April 20-25 – World Service Business Conference
- August 20-22 – World Service Convention (Orlando @ SeaWorld)
- August 22-23 — Sponsorship Day (third weekend in August)
- November 21-22 — IDEA: International Day Experiencing Abstinence (third weekend in November)
Celebrated the third weekend in November, this day encourages OA members worldwide to begin or reaffirm their abstinence from compulsive overeating.
- December 12 — Twelfth-Step-Within Day (annually on 12/12)
A day to focus on carrying the message to OA members who are in relapse or still suffering from compulsive eating.