If you are managing a mental health issue and living in recovery, you can give valuable service to the entire Fellowship. We encourage you to download and share our flyer calling for stories for a new publication about mental health and recovery.
We encourage you to share your experience, strength, and hope about:
- finding balance in managing your mental health and recovery
- using the Steps, Tools, and Traditions
- managing medications and their side effects, such as weight or appetite changes, fatigue, or memory loss
- communicating to other OA members about your condition
- sponsoring others with mental health issues
- finding support among OA members for your recovery and mental health challenges
The deadline to send us your story to the World Service Office is November 30. Thank you for your service!