Announcing a new way to carry our message to health care providers! OA’s newest digital pamphlet, When Should I Refer Someone to Overeaters Anonymous?, can be easily gifted to the recipient of your choice via their email address.
When Should I Refer Someone to Overeaters Anonymous? To Members of the Helping Professions (#770) is a vital tool for carrying the message to referring professionals in your community. This colorful OA pamphlet explains, with the help of the Fifteen Questions, how OA complements professional care to doctors, nurses, therapists, nutritionists, teachers, and clergy, etc.. When Should I Refer… is available for US$2 on our trio of online platforms:
- Buy on Amazon Kindle
- Buy on Barnes & Noble Nook
- Buy on Apple Books (recipient must have an Apple device)
The gifting process is simple. Ask your provider for their email address and their preferred e-book platform, and then follow these brief gifting instructions:
- Gifting instructions for Amazon Kindle
- Gifting instructions for Barnes & Noble Nook
- Gifting instructions for Apple Books (recipient must have an Apple device)
Both the e-book and print versions are wonderful options for carrying the OA message worldwide!