World Service Business Conference
Theme: Growing Our Membership Worldwide
Dates: May 6-11, 2019
Reservations are now open. Rooms are available from May 3 to May 14, 2019. Room rate is USD $141 per night, any occupancy, plus USD $18.77 tax, for a total of USD $159.77 per night. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, internet, and dinner shuttles. Tax is subject to change.
Click Here to make your room reservation online or call Embassy Suites at 1-505-245-7100. Use group code “OEA.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Frequently Used Documents
- Important Delegate Information: Information on new business motions and bylaw amendments, election of trustees, credentials, and delegate dinner.
- FAQs: Responses to general delegate information and Conference.
- Questionnaire Final Results
- Region Trustee Applications
- General Service Trustee Applications
- Saturday Banquet Menu and RSVP Form: This is an interactive PDF.
- Hotel Breakfast and Lunch Buffet Menus
- Literature Order Instructions: Literature for pickup at Conference must be phoned or emailed in and reference should be made that it is a Conference pickup. Deadline for orders is April 22, 2019.
- Airport Transportation Options
- Old Town Dining Map
- Uptown Dining Map
- Shuttles Information
- Body Image, Relationships, and Sexuality: Personal Journeys of Recovery in OA: This is a draft.
- Dignity of Choice: Establishing a Plan of Eating: This is a draft.
- Welcome Back: Suggestions for Members in Relapse and For Those Who Care: This is a draft.
- Conference Planning Committee Chair’s Letter
- Delegate Information: Information on the Conference hotel, grocery and dinner shuttles, airport transportation, agenda questionnaire, committees and workshops, and the Boutique.
- Agenda Questionnaire and Instructions: Intergroups and service boards may send in the interactive PDF of the questionnaire or complete the online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSBC19AQ
- Questionnaire Summary: This is for reference only. Do not return this form. Please us the Agenda Questionnaire or complete the online survey.
- New Business Motions: Motions submitted by the December 10, 2018 deadline date.
- Bylaw Amendments: Amendments to OA, Inc. Bylaws, Subpart B submitted by the December 10, 2018 deadline date.
- Board of Trustees Chair’s Welcome Letter
- Getting Ready for WSBC 2019
All About Conference Workshop
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. We need volunteers from Tuesday, May 7 through Saturday, May 11 for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles. For information on volunteering for Conference, please download Volunteer Information or contact the World Service Office at (505) 891-2664.
Future Conference Venues/Dates