Theme: “We Can Do Together What We Could Never Do Alone.”
Dates: April 25-30, 2022
Delegate registration will open in the fall. An email notification will be sent to all service bodies.
Reservations are now open. Rooms are available from April 21, 2022 to May 5, 2022. Room rate is US$147 per night, any occupancy, plus US$20.39 tax, for a total of US$167.39 per night. Taxes are subject to change. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, guestroom internet, and dinner shuttles.
Click here to make your room reservation online or call Embassy Suites at 1-505-245-7100. Use group code “OEA.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Need a Roommate?
To request a roommate, call Znona Fern at 1-505-891-2664 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, region, phone number, email address, arrival/departure dates, and number of roommates. A list of roommates will be provided. It is the responsibility of the attendee to contact those on the list and to make the appropriate arrangements with the hotel.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2021 Wrap Up Report
- 2021 Final Conference Report
- 2021 Approved Minutes
- 2022 Deadline Dates
- Business Conference Policy Manual (5/21): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A (5/21): Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B (5/21): Governing document setting out the identity, rights, and privileges for OA members
- Contributions Report – 2020
- Delegate Support Fund Application — This is an interactive PDF. Download and save the form to your computer.
- OA Business Glossary
- Sample Motion Instructions and Form – This will download automatically.
- Tentative Conference Agenda
- Trustee Application Instructions
- Trustee Application – This is an interactive PDF. Download and save the form to your computer.
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 26, through Saturday, April 30, for any number of days or amount of time you can offer. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timekeepers, and in a variety of other roles. For information on volunteering for Conference, download the Volunteer Information or contact the World Service Office.
Future Conference/Venues Dates
2023: Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel (Albuquerque, NM USA) – April 24-29