Concepts of Service: The Heart of Fellowship
April 25-29, 2023
Face-to-face attendance only. No virtual attendance.
Online registration will open in January 2023.
Make your room reservation online or call Embassy Suites at +1 505-245-7100. Use group code “OAI.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel guestrooms are available from April 20, 2023 to May 3, 2023. Room rate is US$149 per night, any occupancy, plus US$20.67 tax, for a total of US$169.67 per night. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, internet, and dinner shuttles. Tax is subject to change.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2023 Deadline Dates
- 2023 Delegate Support Fund Application (Interactive PDF)
- 2023 Tentative Conference Agenda (revised October 2022)
- 2022 Final Conference Report
- 2022 Wrap-Up Report
- Business Conference Policy Manual (6/22): Manual that includes Conference policies. Now indexed.
- Bylaws, Subpart A (6/22): Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B (5/22): Governing document setting out the identity, rights, and privileges for OA members
- Contributions Report – 2021
- How to Submit a Motion to WSBC
- Overeaters Anonymous, Inc. Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Audit
- Sample Motion Instructions and Form (DOCX file) – This will download automatically.
- Trustee Nominee Application Instructions
- Trustee Nominee Application
The World Service Business Conference Needs You! Every year, volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 25 through Saturday, April 29 for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee desk, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles. For information on volunteering for Conference, please download the Volunteer Information or contact the World Service Office at 1-505-891-2664.
Future Conference Venues/Dates
Dates to be determined.