Dates: April 19-24, 2021.
(Reservations will open in September 2020.)
Frequently Used Documents
- 2019 Final Conference Report
- 2020 WSBC Minutes
- 2021 Important Dates
- Business Conference Policy Manual (5/19): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A (12/19): Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B (5/19): Governing document setting out the identity, rights, and privileges for OA members
- Committee Descriptions
- Contributions Report – 2019
- OA Business Glossary
- Sample Motion Instructions and Form – This will download automatically.
- Trustee Application Instructions 2021
- Trustee Application* – This is an interactive PDF
All About Conference Workshop
- All About Conference Workshop Introduction Letter
- Presentation 1: How to Prepare
- Presentation 2: Room Setup
- Presentation 3: Committees
- Presentation 4: Business Agenda Overview
- Presentation 5: Parliamentary Procedure
- Presentation 6: Asking Questions
- Presentation 7: Consent Agenda
- Presentation 8: Standing Rules
- Presentation 9: Conference-Approved Literature
- Presentation 10: Reference Subcommittee
- Presentation 11: Elections
- Presentation 12: Motions and Amendments
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 20 through Saturday, April 24 for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles. For information on volunteering for Conference, please download Volunteer Information or contact the World Service Office at (505) 891-2664.
Future Conference/Venues Dates
2022: Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel (Albuquerque, NM USA) – April 25-30
2023: Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel (Albuquerque, NM USA) – April 24-29