Theme: “Looking to the Future: One Day at a Time”
Dates: April 21-24, 2021
Reservations are now open. Rooms are available from April 18-25, 2021. Room rate is US$145 per night, any occupancy, plus US$20.11 tax, for a total of US$165.11 per night. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, internet in guestroom, and dinner shuttles. Tax is subject to change.
Click here to make your room reservation online or call Embassy Suites at 1-505-245-7100. Use group code “OEA.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Interested in a Roommate?
If you’re interested in a roommate, please contact Sandy Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, state/province or country, phone number, email address, arrival and departure dates, number of roommates, and any special requests.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2020 Final Conference Report
- 2020 WSBC Minutes
- 2021 Delegate Support Fund Application – This will download automatically.
- 2021 Important Dates
- Business Conference Policy Manual (5/19): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A (12/19): Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B (5/19): Governing document setting out the identity, rights, and privileges for OA members
- Contributions Report – 2019
- Delegate Registration Instructions and Form* – This is an interactive PDF. Download and save the form to your computer.
- OA Business Glossary
- Region Chair Registration Instructions and Form* – This is an interactive PDF. Download and save the form to your computer.
- Sample Motion Instructions and Form – This will download automatically.
- Tentative Conference Agenda
- Trustee Application Instructions
- Trustee Application – This is an interactive PDF. Download and save the form to your computer.
- Conference Planning Committee Chair’s Letter
- Delegate Information
- Agenda Questionnaire and Instructions: Please complete the online Questionnaire at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSBCAQ21 or download the Questionnaire; complete and save it; and email, fax, or mail it to the WSO by February 18, 2021.
- Questionnaire Summary: This PDF is for internal use within your service body. Do NOT return this PDF to the WSO. Your intergroup/service board must complete the Agenda Questionnaire
- New Business Motions
- Bylaw Amendments
- Board of Trustees Chair’s Letter
- Getting Ready for WSBC 2021
All About Conference Workshop
- All About Conference Workshop Introduction Letter
- Presentation 1: How to Prepare
- Presentation 2: Room Setup
- Presentation 3: Committees
- Presentation 4: Business Agenda Overview
- Presentation 5: Parliamentary Procedure
- Presentation 6: Asking Questions
- Presentation 7: Consent Agenda
- Presentation 8: Standing Rules
- Presentation 9: Conference-Approved Literature
- Presentation 10: Reference Subcommittee
- Presentation 11: Elections
- Presentation 12: Motions and Amendments
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 20 through Saturday, April 24 for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles. For information on volunteering for Conference, please download Volunteer Information or contact the World Service Office at (505) 891-2664.
Future Conference/Venues Dates
2022: Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel (Albuquerque, NM USA) – April 25-30
2023: Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel (Albuquerque, NM USA) – April 24-29