Theme: OA Celebrates 60 Years! Looking into the Future!
Dates: April 20-25, 2020.
Reservations are now open. Rooms are available from April 19 to April 29, 2020. Room rate is US$143 per night, any occupancy, plus US$19.85 tax, for a total of US$162.85 per night. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, internet, and dinner shuttles.
Click here to make your room reservations online or call Embassy Suites directly at 1-505-245-7100. Use Group code “OEA.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2019 Ask-It Basket
- 2019 Final Conference Report
- 2019 Wrap-Up Report
- 2020 Delegate Binder
- 2020 Important Dates
- Business Conference Policy Manual (5/19): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A (12/19): Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B (5/19): Governing document setting out the identity, rights and privileges for OA members
- Committee Descriptions
- Contributions Report – 2019
- Delegate Support Fund Application
- Delegate Registration Instructions and Form*
- OA Business Glossary
- Region Chair Registration Instructions and Form*
- Sample Motion Instructions and Form – This will download automatically.
- Tentative Conference Agenda
- Trustee Application Instructions 2020
- Trustee Application* – This is an interactive PDF
- Important Delegate Information: Information on New Business Motions and Bylaw Amendments, election of trustees, credentials, and delegate dinner.
- FAQs: Responses to general delegate information and Conference.
- Questionnaire Final Results
- Region Trustee Applications
- General Service Trustee Applications
- Airport Transportation Options
- Old Town Dining Map
- Uptown Dining Map
- Shuttles Information
- In OA Recovery Manuscript: This is a DRAFT.
- Lifetime of Abstinence Manuscript: This is a DRAFT.
- Temporary Sponsors Manuscript: This is a DRAFT.
- To the Young Person Manuscript: This is a DRAFT.
- Conference Planning Committee Chair’s Letter
- Delegate Information: Information on the Conference hotel, grocery and dinner shuttles, airport transportation, agenda questionnaire, committees and workshops, and the Boutique.
- Agenda Questionnaire and Instructions: This is for reference only. Survey was completed in February 2020
- Questionnaire Summary: This is for reference only. Survey was completed in February 2020.
- New Business Motions: Motions submitted by December 10, 2019 deadline date.
- Bylaw Amendments: Amendments to the OA, Inc. Bylaws, Subpart B submitted by the December 10, 2019 deadline date.
- Chair’s Letter: Welcome from the chair of the board
- Getting Ready for Conference: General information on hotel, schedule, bylaws, elections, and volunteers
All About Conference Workshop
- All About Conference Workshop Introduction Letter
- Presentation 1: How to Prepare
- Presentation 2: Room Setup
- Presentation 3: Committees
- Presentation 4: Business Agenda Overview
- Presentation 5: Parliamentary Procedure
- Presentation 6: Asking Questions
- Presentation 7: Consent Agenda
- Presentation 8: Standing Rules
- Presentation 9: Conference-Approved Literature
- Presentation 10: Reference Subcommittee
- Presentation 11: Elections
- Presentation 12: Motions and Amendments
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 21 through Saturday, April 25 for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles. For information on volunteering for Conference, please download Volunteer Information or contact the World Service Office at (505) 891-2664.
Future Conference Venues/Dates